I'd like to take a minute to brag about having time to myself. With no wondering what is in store for me when I get back upstairs. Claire is at Preschool. We decided to go the school's route. And Ian is out cold. Poor baby, I'm going to have to wake him up when it's time to go get her. But for now, I have time all to myself. Wow. I'd better get cleaning.
3 years ago

4 comments:
quit leaving comments as ME, you wreched woman!!!
If cleaning is the first thing you think of to do when you have a few minutes to yourself...you and I really need to talk. Motherhood and housewifery are long term commitments and those few minutes to yourself are what will get you through the long haul...NOT more housework!!
I love your new blog background. It is way cute. I feel guilty when I have free time and am not cleaning. But, no matter how hard I try, there is always something I should be cleaning. I am proud to say at this moment, all our laundry is clean and put away. That really hasn't happened much since Mom came to visit and got me caught up on the laundry.
FIRST rule of having time to yourself: NO CLEANING EVER!!
There, I've said it. Now you know why it takes a mother-in-law visit for my house to be clean.
Post a Comment