
As I was looking for a picture to use a few weeks ago I thought, I only use the best pictures to post on the blog. I have decided to post some of the...less perfect pictures I have floating around my hard drive. So I'll call it Terrible Tues(days)...creative huh? Maybe it will catch on.
3 years ago

5 comments:
I think it's a great idea. Keepin' it real. So did you decide what to do for Claire's pre-school yet?
crack me... so creative... too bad I didn't get the same amount of that gene! It's not fair. Don't be offended if I copy you.
Sorry but I've never seen a picture of those darling children that I didn't LOVE!!
Nice! A snapshot of the harsh reality of most days with kids, right? :)
At first I thought that was a piece of ice she is holding. I'm thinking did she fall and was using that as something cold to put on it??? Now, I realize it is just a tissue. That makes more sense. Let's blame this episode on getting up too early (I think Tate is turning into an early morning person-*Sigh*)
Post a Comment