Sorry it's been a bit of a drought of fun blogging lately. Hopefully it will end soon and I will be more creative. Picture is from Easter 2007.
3 Joys
I like it when Grandma comes to visit, that makes me happy. (she honestly said this grandma!)
I like it when it's winter and we can sled down the hill.I like it when I get to go to preschool.
3 Fears
When bugs are in our house.
When it's dark in my room.
When I sleep without my Lamb.
3 Obsessions
Dallin
Lamby-lamb-lamb
Ladybugs
3 Surprising facts
My favorite book is Bernstein Bears and the Messy Room
My favorite food is mac and cheese
I try not to bite my fingernails.

4 comments:
cute cute cute girl. I SO wish you lived closer. I love your cuteness!
We love you, Claire!!
It's time for Jason to start looking at your blog a little more...diamonds, diamonds....diamonds....diamonds....the diamonds are very pretty!!
Lambs make me have nightmares......dang high school memories
Post a Comment