Saturday, September 27, 2008


Can you...? Yes of course I can! Would you mind...? I would LOVE to. Hey, I was wondering...? Absolutely. Do you need me to...? Can I help with...? What can I do...?

I am feeling the effects of over-enthusiastic willingness. It's going to be a busy week. I would love to help...after Wednesday.

4 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

I was just wondering... do you think you could help me out on Thursday... since you seem to be open...it won't take too much of your time...

NO... it's only 2 letters, 1 syllable...and it's not a bad word.

do as I say, not as I do!

Cathy Bloom said...

oh! I would love to-but I am so busy now I don't know where I would find the time!

Or- well--I guess I could--if I double up on my medication-but I don't know how my body will react to that much medication!

Karen said...

Let me check my calendar and I'll get back to you. But if my calendar is clear, I will have to run it by my significant other to be sure I don't have a conflict.

lis said...

when you learn how to say no, can you come give me lessons?