Monday, October 13, 2008

Before and After

We has a gallon of milk spring a leak this morning. That was enough motivation to put an end to this madness.


Ahhhh.

7 comments:

LeeAnn said...

That's a big job I usually try to put off as long as I can! The end result is always worth the effort though. Looks great-that's a lot of milk you have:) I'm the only one who drinks the milk at our house.

Rachel DeFreese said...

Three bottles of mustard and only one of tabasco? I thought it would be reversed.

Kristian Nordin said...

wow girl, do you have enough mustard!

Karen said...

Would you come do mine please?? I'll babysit :)

Rob and Juliann said...

I have 7 things of mustard actually. The whole top-left on the door is mustard. Yum.

lis said...

Wow girl, I'm impressed. Refridgerators are my enemy.

Sara said...

Seriously how many bottles of mustard can one family need?