Okay I'll bite. You are supposed to post the 4th picture from the 4th file on your computer.
This was May 2004. This is my friend Spring going through the temple. She is one of the sweetest girls I have ever known. She has been my best friend for as long as I can remember.
I was 37 weeks pregnant with Claire and my doctor told me not to go to Las Vegas. I told him I was going anyway and he told me to bring the baby's car seat just in case. I'm sure he thought I was an idiot. But I couldn't go to her wedding a week later in California so this was the next best option.
Tagging-
Spring (since you are now on my mind)
LeeAnn
Steph (you'd better do this or I'm coming over there!)
Maren
2 years ago

3 comments:
What is tagged?
I was just looking at that picture the other day and thinking about how that seemed like yesterday. Time flys! Thanks for being my friend all these years...what would I do without my Juliann???
Talk about time flying! Wow. I can remember the picture your mom has of the two of you in party dresses at the age of 2 & 3! Where did all THOSE years go?!
xo
Post a Comment