Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dear Fat Jeans,

I know I haven't loved you as much in the past. In fact, I've hated you. I did love you that day I got you buttoned up when Ian was a week old. But other than that day, I've never really liked you. But right now, I NEED you. I realize you are probably still angry with me for not needing you last winter. I'm sorry. I just LOVED that smaller pair SO MUCH. And you were too baggy. But right now, the other pair can't do for me what you can do. I want you back.

I know you are hiding from me. I will find you. You are in a very tricky hiding spot and that's okay. I understand that I took you for granted. I will find you today and I will wear you and love you. At least until my bottom gets smaller again.

Love/Hate,
Juliann

7 comments:

Jason and Stephanie said...

You are awesome. What would I do without your blog? And that Little Miss Muffet poem?? So, so cute!!

Ward-a-Loo's said...

Isn't it true? I love it!

Karen said...

ALL my friends at lunch today knew exactly what your letter meant!! Oh how we've ALL be there!! (Some of us never get away from loving our fat jeans!)

Shelene said...

I need to send a letter like that to my fat jeans....I feel like I will be looking for them soon...between school, work, the kids and everything...there is just no time to workout....and eat healthy? What is that?

Tegan said...

I know all about the letter to your fat jeans......I wrote mine about 2 months ago and here I am still in them.....tear, tear

Sarah Evans said...

So funny! So true! They go in and out of style, but they are always in at some point!

April Bishop said...

Excellent! I laughed out loud. Too bad that woke up the baby. Now I can't work out...