Oh my goodness! You have the most adorable girl in the world! I knew she was a cutie from the pictures- but even her voice is adorable!
Love it! What a smartie pants!
she is adorable--juliann she looks a lot like you did!
Holy cow, could she get any cuter?? Seriously, I pretty much melted watching that :).
It was amazing to listen to her recite the poem on the phone but to see her expressions is priceless!!
soo cute! wow. I can't believe you have all these kids...adorable! How are you?
That was so cute!!! Is she sure she doesn't want to change her mind from being a peacock to Mother Goose?
i couldn't stop pushing play again and again!! my favorite part is when she says "pider" i miss her!!!
...pider... that's good stuff! funny little bug!
I think I'm going to wear out the video... Cute lil' pider!!!! xoxox
Her face is what makes that so great to watch!
that is so so cute!! Peyton says spider the same way....too cute!
I love it.
Your mom sent the link to me and now I just can't stop watching her say pider. That girl should be in a commerical.Aunt Linda Crummitt
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Oh my goodness! You have the most adorable girl in the world! I knew she was a cutie from the pictures- but even her voice is adorable!
Love it! What a smartie pants!
she is adorable--juliann she looks a lot like you did!
Holy cow, could she get any cuter?? Seriously, I pretty much melted watching that :).
It was amazing to listen to her recite the poem on the phone but to see her expressions is priceless!!
soo cute! wow. I can't believe you have all these kids...adorable! How are you?
That was so cute!!! Is she sure she doesn't want to change her mind from being a peacock to Mother Goose?
i couldn't stop pushing play again and again!! my favorite part is when she says "pider" i miss her!!!
...pider... that's good stuff! funny little bug!
I think I'm going to wear out the video... Cute lil' pider!!!! xoxox
Her face is what makes that so great to watch!
that is so so cute!! Peyton says spider the same way....too cute!
I love it.
Your mom sent the link to me and now I just can't stop watching her say pider. That girl should be in a commerical.
Aunt Linda Crummitt
Post a Comment