3 years ago
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Finished Product
Posted by Rob and Juliann at 8:37 AM
Labels: Funny kids, I love this Family, Stupid Peacocks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Rob and Juliann at 8:37 AM
Labels: Funny kids, I love this Family, Stupid Peacocks
18 comments:
Nicely done Jules! Seriously, it looks awesome. Someday you'll have to tell her how crazy the whole thing made you!
that is soooo cute--you did a great job and from the looks of it claire loves it!
I am amazed!! My chicken will pale in comparison.
You win, She looks adorable! Great job.
Gorgeous-I can definitely tell she's a peacock!
That is SO cute!! I love it! You probably shouldn't have posted that. Now when I have kids, I'll be calling you to style their costumes!!
you need to go get a job at like, Pottery Barn or something... your designs put them to shame!... You go girl!!! ... So can you whip one up for me by Friday? xoxo
Holy Cow! Don't tell me you really made this. . I am in awe. This is absolutely amazing and I hope someday, I can be just as clever. It is beautiful!
WOW I am so totally impressed. VERY nicely done missy!
WOW. That sewing is beyond amazing. Seriously, so cute.
yes! we're related! thanks for adding some creativity to our family! she looks perfect! what a lucky girl to have such an awesome mom like you! great job sis :)
yay!! she's a peacock! way better than something you could have bought. good work. i wonder what she'll want to be next year...
Awesome costume! And even more awesome mom to have worked so hard to make her little girl happy!! I just hope you keep all these darling costumes to recycle when the next little ones in your family need to look darling too.
Love the little peacock.
Aunt Linda Crummitt
"And the mother-of-the-year award goes to............JULIANN PELTON!"
You did an amazing job. I am totally impressed!
It looked even better in real life. Missed you yesterday!! I hope you're having a GREAT time, You are coming back, right?
Wow! Who knew you could sew so well! You are AMAZING...Go super mom!
Post a Comment