Draft 1-
Family with 2 small adorable children is looking for qualified person to come into home and babysit 3 hours a week. Pay depends on how tired the children are when you leave. More tired=more $.
Draft 2-
Mother of 2 small kids is looking for someone to come run errands with her. Including grocery store, other grocery store, and other grocery store, bread store and gas station. Will pay when you are in the car with crying kids.
Draft 3-
Goodly parents looking for someone to help with children when asked, but to hide in the shadows all other times. Pay, brownie points in heaven.
Final-
Clone needed. Will pay asking price.
2 years ago

7 comments:
I'll sign-up for Draft #3-I need all the brownie points I can get!
Ok, that is awesome. I love the "more tired = more $" So true. Extra bonus if you play a few rounds of the never-ending mind-numbing board games!
I've told all my babysitters that if the kids are all asleep when I get home, an extra $5. If the house is clean, an extra $5. I'd pay a lot more than $5 to get a clone though...
You are too funny. I love how you write things! So true!
Juliann, Juliann. You are so great. Too funny.
juliann-send them to gamma's house-i will spoil them!
ohhhh yes--i need all the brownie points i can get-i am way behind in that department-as you know!
Post a Comment