Sunday, October 5, 2008

I just want to take a shower!


Yes you've seen this picture before, I know I've made several posts about showering with Ian around. That's because it is such an adventure! My new technique is to put him in his crib and turn on the portable DVD player with Baby Einstein on. Today I couldn't find the power cord and the battery was dead. I really do feel bad about trapping him in his crib, but it just seems like a safe thing to do. I can't wait until I can trust him to sit in the living room and stare at SuperWhy like Claire does.

3 comments:

Eric and Shelene said...

I remember many times putting one of the kids in the walker and locking the wheels just outside the bathroom door so I could make sure they weren't getting into mischief. Eric thinks it is odd that I have no problems walking around the house and getting ready for the day in just my undies and bra.....the kids are just used to it! The life of a mother.....no privacy!

Rachel DeFreese said...

Sounds like you may be ready for a third child Jules!

Karen said...

Don't think of it as "entrapment." It's really protection, right? Protecting your house from the child and protecting the child from the wrath of the mother or falling furniture.