It's ladybug season again. When I first started blogging I blogged about Claire and all the ladybugs in our house. They are back. 30+ ladybugs crawling around our front window on any given sunny day.
Claire collects them in a container, not filling it with water this time, and takes them out one by one to play with them. They go to time out if they fly away from her and she names them too. Usually names you've never heard of. The names only...intercity kids have.
It's pretty cute. Of course if Ian gets a hold of one he smashes it and I have to pat the crying Claire on the back for the next 3-5 minutes.



5 comments:
How pretty it would be to see tons of ladybugs all over the window! I want to come see!!!
Jennah LOVES her "10 little Ladybugs" book... in fact... that's what she's going to be for Halloween! ... We love ladybugs too!
Oh....we miss Claire! What a sweet little girl. Ladybugs are much better than the scorpion Asher saw crawling across our living room floor last night.
Thanks for the laugh. I come to your blog when I want to laugh. You've done it again.
I think you could make this look better but it might give you somewhere to start:
http://freespace.virgin.net/ken.haswell/PeacockCostume.html
Good luck!
You know the ladybug picnic song? It's one of our favorites. It's the first song I sang to Shelene and the kids.
Post a Comment