On the way to preschool I hear this in the back of the car,
Ethan: Do you know what's ledgendary? (Big word for a little boy)
Claire: No what?
Ethan: A Shelby (At this point I'm wondering where this is going)
Claire: Blah Blah Blah (she talks alot, sometimes I just don't listen)
Ethan: A Shelby has wings (I think this had to do with the Mario Kart conversation, which Claire has no idea what that even is)
Claire: A Shelby doesn't have wings, it has a snake on the front!
She was refering to a Shelby Mustang. Rob has brainwashed her already.
(insert crying proud father)


5 comments:
The grandfather is VERY impressed!!
that is one smart cookie!
Hahaha! Now I want kids!
So, so, so impressed!!! How did you keep a straight face? I would have cracked up and called my husband immediately on the cell phone!
On a different note:
Today. Wednesday. 6:15 a.m. All three boys come running up the stairs and jump on my bed.
"Mom, mom! You should see! There's a really weird pink thing in the chair downstairs! You gotta see this, mom!"
Honestly, it doesn't surprise me knowing how in love with that mustang Rob is! It's bound to wear off on at least one of your children!
Post a Comment