Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My winter thrills are gone

We've been having all sorts of fun snow to drive in since we've been All-wheel drive people. We've also been having fun seeing what this beastly car can do. I've decided it's hardly any fun to drive in the snow. It doesn't let you slip at all. No fishtailing, nothing fun. Well, getting in the driveway is ALWAYS fun in the snow but that's the only thrill I get. I'm going to have to find another way to get my winter thrills since I can't ski/sled this year. But I think this car was made for soccer moms who are deathly afraid of snow/ice. The other day Rob asks,

"So, has the traction control light gone on?" Surely wondering if I'm a capable driver or not.

"Honey, if the traction control light comes on, the dash is the last thing I'm going to be looking at" Although, a large patch of ice proved traction control to work and it beeps.

3 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

love the ornaments on the tree! What a creative mom you are!!! (I will have to copy you for next year!) and... you're stinkin' hilarious! ... I can't wait to hear how you get your "thrills" some other way!

misty said...

I'm glad you're safe in your hot new car.

Rachel DeFreese said...

Maybe I should trade my Acura in for a mini van. I think it would up my stock.