yep-works for us!!--cliff always winds up making the bed!!
I am so impressed that you guys actually make your bed...
Make the bed? Aren't you just going to get back in it later in the day? Only when our home is for sale...
I do my half and he does his...poorly :)
Amen sister! I can't leave the house if the bed hasn't been made.
Karen that's why I'm always the last one out, cause he does a crappy job.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yep-works for us!!--cliff always winds up making the bed!!
I am so impressed that you guys actually make your bed...
Make the bed? Aren't you just going to get back in it later in the day? Only when our home is for sale...
I do my half and he does his...poorly :)
Amen sister! I can't leave the house if the bed hasn't been made.
Karen that's why I'm always the last one out, cause he does a crappy job.
Post a Comment