This morning Claire and I tried out her new ice skates. I took a video, but she was doing so good I kept recording and the video will take to long to upload. I was surprised to see her doing so well. At first, I held on to her and she was hardly keeping her balance at all, then she asked me to let go and she took off (well, as much of a "take off" a 4 year old on ice skates can do) She had a great time. I was thinking she'd be crying and on her bum most of the time. She asked if I would take her again tomorrow, I'm thinking I need to bring a chair and a book.
And I should mention how much I love New Hampshire. Any icy parking lot will do when the outdoor rinks are still too grassy.
3 years ago

8 comments:
i love it---
You're not ice skating, are you??
i agree-i hope you are not ice skating-i will tell your mom on you! oh yeah-i am your mom--
i am so impressed with claire!
we are still having snow-so unusual for us!
O my gosh that is so cute.
The next Olympic Ice Skater.
Miss Claire........
Wow! That must be sooo cool to just go ice skating whenever you want! Way to go, Jules.
turned out to be a great gift just like you thought. Where did you end up getting the skates anyway? I love the pink!
Where did you skate? My girls have been dying to try.
Ice Skating?? ho knew!! I guess if you have to live in NH you may as well find a winter sport that you love :)
Post a Comment