Monday, January 5, 2009

Ian's Olive Adventures

Ian REALLY LOVES olives. He got up onto the counter and into the cupboard by himself. I decided that 8:30 am was too early to start eating them for the day. Ian thought otherwise and decided if I wasn't going to help him, he would do it himself.

I love this kid. He put them in his trike and rode around for a while.
Until finally I caved. This kid sure loves his olives.

6 comments:

Cathy Bloom said...

hummm--cliff thinks i am wierd when i just open a can of olives and eat the whole can-better than snacking on cookies (well, who am i fooling!)

Sara said...

Very resourceful little guy.

Brenda Sue said...

He must be related to me in some way. I love olives too!

Kristian Nordin said...

Does he stick them on his fingers too like we did when we were kids?

Karen said...

It's nice to see pictures of your most amazing boy child being clever and productive :)

Linda said...

Hey Pizza for breakfast is not bad so why not olives?
-Aunt Linda Crummitt