Oh, was that Claires handywork or did Ian do that himself. It looks like it is a washable marker. It could have been worse. It could have been scissors or a black sharpie. We have learned this lesson the hard way with a black sharpie.
It was washable and it wasn't Claire's handywork, it was his. Rob got home and asked where else it got(in the house), I told him I wasn't mentally prepared to look. Luckily it ended up just on him.
Did you get the picture of Claire from Robin with the black marker all over her face?? That would be a great side by side picture! At least it wasn't the walls or your couch!
10 comments:
lesson learned! I have taken that down, and you should add scissors to that list-definitely keep those hidden!
haha.....I have seen Peyton like this more then once. Both with the dressing of herself and with markers all over her. Crazy kids!
Every house with kids needs a shelf all along every wall around 7 feet up so you can put away those kinds of things.I know I wish I had one.
Oh, was that Claires handywork or did Ian do that himself. It looks like it is a washable marker. It could have been worse. It could have been scissors or a black sharpie. We have learned this lesson the hard way with a black sharpie.
It was washable and it wasn't Claire's handywork, it was his. Rob got home and asked where else it got(in the house), I told him I wasn't mentally prepared to look. Luckily it ended up just on him.
That's so funny!
I need your help to make my blog cute like yours..how do I get it so there isn't a stripe of text down the middle?
Did you get the picture of Claire from Robin with the black marker all over her face?? That would be a great side by side picture! At least it wasn't the walls or your couch!
What cute pants she is wearing!
he looks so proud of himself! Is red his favorite color?
Post a Comment