Friday, January 9, 2009

It's a boy!

I told Claire when she was overly tired from a long day and tears started filling her eyes. She REALLY wanted a sister. She started acting normal again after I told her it was Heavenly Father who wants us to have another boy.

This will be the first time in Rob's family and mine, that boys have outnumbered girls.

17 comments:

Grammie Norie and Poppy Vern said...

Huge Congrats to your family!!! We are so happy for you... Love always, Aunt Norie and Uncle Vern

Cathy Bloom said...

Yes-Yes-Yes!!!! I love it!

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Claire will be a great big sister to two brothers!... Ian will be a great big brother... reminder: hide the markers... you may have a multicolored #3 someday! :) hahaha

Rulon and Lori said...

A trouble-making partner for Ian! Yeehaw!

Becca said...

Yay! That's so exciting!! Congrats!

April Bishop said...

Congratulations. I can't believe you're far enough along to know. How time flies when it isn't your own pregnancy...

The Duckers said...

Congrats! I just *LOVE* having 2 boys in a row. They melt my heart. If it's any consolation, Carson told us when we found out it was a girl, (his words) "I'm going to get my piggy bank, get in the truck, drive to the airport, buy a ticket and go to Seattle." He's coming around a little bit. When I bring it up now, he rolls his eyes and says I want a boy. But at least he's not threatening running away anymore!

Kristian Nordin said...

Yeah, another boy. Claire will get a sister next time.

Brenda Sue said...

You will have to enlighten me on how where the arrow is pointing makes it a boy.. How do they know it's not the other hand?? Hahah!!

Linda said...

What a happy occasion that day must have been for all of you!!!!
♥xo ♥xo Aunt Linda

sean.deburgh@gmail.com said...

Congratulations! Ian will have a best bud and playmate forever. Claire should look at it this way...no girls=no fighting over clothes, boys and the bathroom!

Tegan said...

YAY!!! Im excited for you guys!!

Brian Nye said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!

Brian Nye said...

Sorry-- this is Dana. I didn't realize my husband is logged in! Congrats again! =)

Jen H said...

Yay!! COngratulations!!

Sara said...

Yeah, I am so happy for you. Congrats!

Karrie Shepro said...

Claire will be grateful when she gets her own room and the boys have to share one...Rob lucked out that way too!