Monday, January 12, 2009

What's wrong here?


Answer: There is an Ian in my bed! Constantly. Middle of the night, he comes trampling down the stairs saying, "SNUGGLE!" 6:15 am, same thing. We just take him right back upstairs to bed, but last night we couldn't get him to sleep so I finally told Rob to let him fall asleep with me. Seriously 15 seconds after the light went out I heard snoring.

For some this may not be a big deal. But for me, I DON'T let kids sleep in my bed. We're going to have to have to start sleeping "bootcamp" again for this little critter.

8 comments:

Karen said...

I can't think of anywhere on a cold NH morning than in a big, warm bed with my snuggly person!! Maybe he needs another heat source...hot water bottle, rice bag, grandma, etc.

Linda said...

What a sweet picture.

Kristian Nordin said...

Oh, sweet little boy. What a cute snuggler.

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Just get a bigger bed... that was our solution!

April Bishop said...

It must be a curse going around. See my post on all my bedbugs... Must be something in the water...

Eric Westover said...

If I remember correctly when I statyed a few days at your place, Claire also likes to snuggle...early in the morning. "I WANT MY MOM TO SNUGGLE ME!!"

Natalie said...

Kids are NOT allowed in my bed , unless of course i'm too tired to fight with them:) Hey, CONGRATS on the baby being a BOY!!

Nicole said...

I'm with ya on the no sleeping in my bed but how could you resist that little guy? So, so, so cute!

You mean, the snoring came from you right? ha