There has been a lot of baby talk around our house lately. My little sister Maren had a baby boy on Tuesday and we have a cute picture of him on the fridge. I was showing him to Ian and talking about the baby. I decided I should show him a picture of him when he was a baby. Good idea right? I handed him this picture of himself, he looked at it for about 10 seconds in deep thought, then he pointed and said, "Penis!" Yes, we've taught him the important things in life.
3 years ago

5 comments:
How come you don't have an ultrasound picture listed on the side of your blog for your new baby?.... just wondering. Ian... funny little man!!
I'm still laughing. Good anatomy lesson.
ohhhh my gosh!!! that is hysterical!!!
smart boy he is!!
Well, you have to teach the basics right! :)
LOL...Oh Ian...your Great-Aunt Norie thinks you are darling!!
Post a Comment