Monday, February 16, 2009

Where is YOUR toothbrush?


Saturday morning I was in the shower. Claire was getting jacket/shoes on for the primary activity. Rob was getting ready to take her. I yelled, "Claire! You need to wash your hands and face and brush your teeth before you go!" I hear a quick loud, "OKAY!" A few minutes later she was in my bathroom washing her hands and face. That's when I hear, "Mom, I will try and not get your toothbrush too dirty."

Funny little girl. Good thing I always keep a few extra!

7 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

That's LOVE!!

April Bishop said...

To children, all things are interchangeable and shareable. Except for ice cream cones, and their "lovies"...

Grammie Norie and Poppy Vern said...

Hey, in a pinch we clean their face with "mom spit". And I agree with April and that goes for me too!

Rachel DeFreese said...

Now would not be the time to teach her to get those hard-to-reach places while cleaning....Keep that toothbrush up high!

Linda said...

That's just too funny.

Matt and Maren said...

what's the big deal??! i can remember more than a few occasions when you would use my toothbrush! now i must be desensitized cause i dont freak out when matt does it.

tanya said...

I once had a roommate who thought sharing a toothbrush would be a good idea...does she not know how OCD I am about things being clean?