I'm sorry I have been a terrible blogger lately. Ian has been a bit clingy and I have no desire to blog while he's on my lap.
A few days ago I was overhearing Ian talk to Claire. She was doing something he didn't like so I hear, "Shisher(sister), GO CORNER NOW! 1, 2, 3! TIME OUT!"
Is that really what I sound like? Maybe to a 2 year old.
2 years ago

3 comments:
That's funny! At least he used his "words" to tell Claire to stop instead of just hitting her. Good training on your part:)
Do you have a mirror in timeout?... I've heard that if you put a crying little one infront of a mirror... they will stop crying because they see themselves and don't like seeing someone upset.
So I totally don't know how I have lost your blog for this long! I LOVE reading it! It helps me laugh at life more! I am a non-stalker blog, so send me your email. and I am totally getting yours in my constant feed. by the way...how far along are you?!?!?!
Post a Comment