Claire was in the second picture with Rob. And Claire was 2 years 7 months when Ian was born. Ian will be 2 years 5 months when we have this baby. Good timing eh?
I love your "Flashback Friday" I get to see pictures I've nerver seen before:-) And like Karen said it's sad for us grandma's and great aunts of how fast they are growing up :-(
7 comments:
precious children they are!!
Isn't it great to have a reminder of how far your kids have come! Sad for us grandma's to realize how fast they are growing up, tho.
Aww!
Is your little guy wearing a pink outfit in the second photo or is that Clarie?
how old was claire when ian was born?
Claire was in the second picture with Rob. And Claire was 2 years 7 months when Ian was born. Ian will be 2 years 5 months when we have this baby. Good timing eh?
I love your "Flashback Friday" I get to see pictures I've nerver seen before:-) And like Karen said it's sad for us grandma's and great aunts of how fast they are growing up :-(
Post a Comment