Do you ever feel like walking into church late is like walking the green mile? Everyone look! Juliann and the kids are late again! (Rob usually has meetings before church) I know this really isn't what people are thinking, but I totally feel that way.
Ian had decided that he had to take a poop during sacrament meeting also. 30 seconds after we sit down, "Mom, go potty!" Gather up Claire and Ian and walk the green mile again. Take Ian poop. Which he is to preoccupied to do, so he doesn't go. Wait until Rob can sit with us again and again walk the green mile.
6 minutes later, "Mom, go poop!" This time he face is turning red so Rob grabs him and runs. They are back a few minutes later. No poop.
Toward the end of the meeting, "Mom, POOP!" You know the drill by now. And NO he didn't go! UGH! I finally sat back down after taking him and told Rob, NO MORE POTTY! He will just have to do his sinful business in his diaper.
Now you are all acquainted with Ian's pooping schedule, I'm sorry, my point of this entry was to talk about how much I HATE walking in and out of sacrament meeting with everyone watching. Although, it does come in handy during a dry meeting doesn't it?
3 years ago

5 comments:
haha. You aren't the only one. :) I think I walked in and out of sacrament meeting about 5 times today.
I have told the mom of 3 young children who sit in front of us at church, that every time she takes her youngest out, I want to stand up and cheer for her..."YOU GO, MOM!! Don't let him win.(Her's is rather naughty)Hang in there!! We want YOU to win this one!" Don't be surprised to discover alot of those people watching you may be on your side.
You know, I'm sure that you really did spice it up for everyone else. Sometimes I'm really thankful for people with hilarious kids! Ok, well, now that I have my own kid, he's entertainment enough, but before him, I needed an Ian pooper :)
Personally I have to agree that kids keep sacrament interesting! The little spirits are part of the core of the gospel! I just make sure to always get back to my seat so the kids don't think... A quick trip to the bathroom will get them a free pass to hang in the foyer..
LOL...the "PooP" drill...LOL..Alyssa has had the drill too I see!!! hee hee... Yep, if you have little ones "The Green Mile" does seem daunting..Hang in there, they are only little for just a short while...Love you all and miss you!!!! Hugs and Kisses to everyone!!! Love, Aunt Norie
Post a Comment