
Dear Poison Control,
I am not an idiot. My 2 year old is just extremely talented at climbing and opening containers.
Do you keep a record of how many times a month I call?
-Mother of ambitious 2 year old
(for those of you concerned with Ian's health, they were Gummy Vites, they contained no iron and he did not eat more than 10 before I ended his fun)
3 years ago

6 comments:
Man, this kid keeps you on your toes! He will have very entertaining stories to tell later on.
I'm on the list at poison control too! Your not alone in this area.
yum, gummie bears!!! lol
ps how ya doin(when your not on the phone with poison control)?
So today when I was taking something out of the oven, Tate slid down stair and into the bathroom, was splashing in the toilet when I arrived on the scene. I cleaned him up, set him down while I clean up the floor and all, and he went headfirst into the bathtub trying to reach his bath toys. He wasn't unhappy, just wetter because all the toys were full of water. Likewise...about 45 seconds!!
There should be a child proof lid on the vits... Don't worry! He will just be extra healthy for a few hours... till he goes pee pee and all the vitamins will be gone!
There IS a childproof lid on the vitamins! I'm still wondering how he broke into them.
Post a Comment