Friday, March 27, 2009

Let's play a game


How many days has it been since Juliann last swept the kitchen?

13 comments:

Rob and Juliann said...

Answer: 3 days!

Linda said...

If you had a dog that wouldn't be necessary. ha ha

Rulon and Lori said...

Gross! :)

Cathy Bloom said...

ummmm-last nite!

Linda said...

DO I win a prize if I can guess what all that is?
string cheese
black olives
greens peas
cheerios
scrambled egg
cracker
noodles

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

LOL I can't tell the difference between your pile and mine... at least you have 2 kids... I have no excuse.

The Duckers said...

This so happens to me too! Sometimes we even sweep it into a pile and leave it there and slowly the pile grows bigger. Why can't we just dump it right away?? We're lazy!! :o)

Juliann said...

Aunt Linda wins the prize by guessing everything in the pile!

Nicole said...

shut up. Are you serious? No comment.

Nicole said...

Love you!

Linda said...

I zoomed in and wow I could see the little green baby peas and a cherrio
Thank goodness those were black olives and not a roach. lol
So what do I win?
Aunt Linda

Juliann said...

You won the chance to sweep my floor if you ever come to NH!

Linda said...

I'll have to jump on my broom stick and fly your direction.
♥ Aunt Linda