Do you ever wonder why you even go out in public somedays? The past few weeks I have been constantly asking myself, why did I even leave the house? I'm thinking of being a shut in for the next few years.
2 years ago
Do you ever wonder why you even go out in public somedays? The past few weeks I have been constantly asking myself, why did I even leave the house? I'm thinking of being a shut in for the next few years.
Posted by Rob and Juliann at 1:55 PM
Labels: Naughty kids, Random me
5 comments:
Ah, yes, but going out reminds you that there ARE other life forms besides the strange ones you live with all the time. Seeing others gave me if not hope, at least the knowledge that I was not alone with the challenges of motherhood. And you do the same for others. Whether the public appreciate you and your brood is their choice. So be of good cheer!
Take a deep breath and count to 10, put on some lipstick and smile.
We might have snow here again this weekend.
♥ Aunt Linda
Go where you need to go, it will get better. And you will see that every other "Mommy" is dealing with the same "kid zone" life that you are...keep writing about the darling moments so some day (way to soon) you will all have a great belly laugh♥
I only have 1... so you're my idol. A Hot-Mama Goddess as far as I'm concerned! Go out there and show them how it's done! LOL
Life is easier to live, shut into our little caves... It's fun when people stare at me and my four girls, all six and under... I love all stores that are open 24 hours. I do a lot of midnight shopping....
Post a Comment