3 years ago
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Six Flags' Great Escape Lodge
This week has been crazy. I enjoy being busy, but it's been a little too busy. On Wednesday we picked up Claire from school and drove to Queensbury, NY and stayed at the Great Escape Lodge and played at the indoor water park. We had a wonderful time. I completely recommend it to anyone in the area. The kids were happy and well behaved and I got some shopping in at the nearby outlets. Ian was screaming and sobbing when we left which means he LOVED it.
Rob took him on one of the bigger slides. When he got to the bottom one of the lifeguards blew his whistle at him. He told him Ian couldn't ride down on his lap, but if he wanted to send him down on his own that was okay. REALLY? It's safer to send my 2 year old down a slide this size on his own?? It's safer than riding on his fathers lap?? Huh, who knew.
Anyways, we are glad to be home and done with this CRAZY busy week.
Posted by Rob and Juliann at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How fun! We are dying to get out of the house and go do something fun! But there's not a ton of stuff in Boise. Wish we lived close to a Six Flags
We went there in the fall and had a great time too! I am glad that you had such a great time!
Post a Comment