Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg hunt


Our good friends had an AWESOME Easter egg hunt at their house on Saturday. That candy, plus all the candy the Easter bunny brought, we now have enough to last us...until the end of the week. I'm using all this candy to my advantage, making them eat a piece of carrot or celery or apple before eating a piece of candy. I think they are more healthy than ever! Note that they both have their shoes on the wrong feet. Can you tell their mother is too pregnant to bend over and help them?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Good Life said...

Looks like fun. I miss you! Can we get a pregnant belly shot? I know it's the last thing you want to post about but how else am I going to experience your pregnancy? Hope you are feeling great!

Jen H said...

That is awesome. At least they had shoe on, right!!

Nicole said...

Jules, You always make me laugh! Love the comment about enough candy to last... to the end of the week and the shoe/pregnant part. Also, you don't need to leave the "good friends" nameless... ha ha. I'm still waiting for the post about the girl with many nannies.