Ian has learned the fine art of life preservation these past few weeks. He will be SO naughty that I can hardly stand him and then from his room I will hear, "help me find the way, teach me blah blah I must do, blah blah blah blah someday." I really just have to laugh because it's like he knows when to be cute in order to keep himself alive.
Yesterday we were outside playing when a scary bug landed on him and he cried for 45 minutes afterward, (I'm not certain it didn't sting him, but he perked up when I took them to the park) it's times like that, that remind me he's still just a baby, even though 75% of the time he acts like an unruly toddler. That's an entry for another day, but the further along I get into this pregnancy, the worse he gets.

4 comments:
We can TOTALLY relate! There are many times when I have to go look at all the cute baby stuff in the nursery to remind myself why we are doing this again.
Almost makes you think he KNOWS his world is going to be altered beyond his understanding any day!! And yes, he is still such a baby! Altho bring home the new baby will age him right in front of your eyes.
Boys will be boys! Gotta love em!
And yes, the marker MUST have told him to color on your carpet today
Post a Comment