Thursday, May 7, 2009

Funny kid quotes of the week

I was at the computer and on the phone, when Ian walks into the boiler room and points up and says, "I need new diaper!" Or at least I thought. A few minutes later, I was off the phone and he points up again and says, "I need new diaper!" I'm thinking, I just changed him, grrr. Then he said it again, "I need srew-driber!" A screw-driver! What could Ian possibly need a screwdriver for? 
Claire was getting out of the tub while Ian was still in drinking cloudy bathwater, when Claire says, "Dad, did you know girl pribates and boy pribates are different?" It only took her 2 1/2 years living with Ian to figure that one out?


These kids are so entertaining.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

love, Love, LOVE the funny things kids say!

So glad you shared...

OH, Happy Birthday too!

:)

Cathy Bloom said...

so what happened with ian and the screwdriver? fixing something?

Rob and Juliann said...

No I didn't give him one. He has his own toy screwdriver and I got that one. He just wanted to stab some styrofoam.

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grammie Norie and Poppy Vern said...

I love when you share your "mommy" moments...priceless!!! Happy Be-lated Birthday! Love you, Aunt Norie oxoxox