When we were little and living in Southern California, I remember the nights before we would have an earthquake, our dog would go crazy. Some people think animals have a sixth sense for natural disasters. Let me tell you about my son Ian. He is fully aware of the storm that is coming and it is putting him on the edge. I hope I can survive the storm Ian is providing for our household-at least until grandma comes and smothers him with love and attention.
Pic-The belly as of Saturday.

8 comments:
Wowsas Jules! Come out, come out, wherever you are, little baby!! I feel for you. Why do we ever get preggo anyway, I mean really? Hopefully Ian won't be too much of a stinker.
you are adorable!! love the prego pix
Looking good!!
That shirt is working hard! In a good way of course.
I don't know what you are going to do once the due date comes and we all expect you to have a baby and all you have to show is a basketball that has been tucked under your shirt! You look fantastic! Oh, and good luck with Ian, we are still having "fun" with Spencer adjusting
Wow!
Juliann.. you look so good!
I LOVE your belly! Good luck pushing. You probably won't be bloggin any time before you deliver. I will pray that Ian transforms into an angel before the baby arrives. Paige is a stinker too! love ya!
Post a Comment