Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Arrival!

Juliann asked me to make a post to let everyone know the good news. Baby #3 arrived today. Everyone is doing well, and even Claire and Ian seem thrilled with the new addition. -Rob

Baby Boy Pelton
Born: 5:20pm
Weight: 7lbs 14oz
Length: 19inches
Status: Wants to be snuggled
Name: ???




29 comments:

Becca said...

Yay! I bet you're glad to be done Jules (and congrats Rob)! Now the real fun starts, right?? He looks beautiful and healthy. Well done, guys!

Dani said...

CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you guys! :)

Karrie Shepro said...

Yay - a new nephew! SO CUTE and I love the way Claire looks in that picture, already a big help I'm sure. Congrats.

Desiree said...

Congrats you guys, that's awesome.

Cathy Bloom said...

yippeeee! he is adorable!!! i will be there tomorrow to snuggle all the little ones!!!

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Congrats he is beautiful!

Andy Norman said...

You go girl! Was kinda hoping for yesterday (it's a great day to be born on, I think LOL)... but the day after my birthday works too. Thanks for the great gift!! Another cousin... I couldn't ask for anything more!!!

CONGRATS!!! We love you!!! xoxo to Baby!!
P.S.
Love Claire "fixing" baby's hat... she's such a fabulous big sister!!!

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Actually that was from me not Andy, I hate it when you use someone else's computer.

Eric Westover said...

Baby Boy Pelton. Kind of has a nice ring to it. I like it. And thanks for having him on my birthday too. What a great day! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Julianne. We are so happy for you guys. It's so nice not to be pregnant anymore! Thanks for posting pictures. It's always fun to see the new little ones. Hope you are able to get a little sleep while in the hospital. Oh, and enjoy the hospital food!!!!Ha

Brenda Sue said...

Congratulations! He's a handsome boy! Definitely a Pelton!

The Duckers said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is so cute, and I am only a little jealous that he cam e before your due date!! :o)
Can't wait to hear the name.
Oh, and you look ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!! Good job J!

Linda said...

Congratulations.
♥♥XO Aunt Linda C. XO♥♥

Jared and Jess said...

Super cute! Congrats!!! I'm excited to see what name you decide on. We didn't decide until the last day we left the hospital.:)

Sara said...

Congrats, he is so sweet. Can't wait to hear the name.

Linda Westover said...

We're thrilled for you! Having seen the last picture of "the belly", I'm surprised he didn't weigh more (but glad for Juliann's sake that he didn't.)

Unknown said...

I think you looked fabulous Jules, but congrats on a great birth!

Dana said...

Hooray!! Congratulations! He looks so handsome! =)

Alyssa said...

He is so adorable! I just want to snuggle him! You are the best mom ever!

Rachel DeFreese said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you! I love the name Luke--so manly! You look great, girl!

misty said...

Congratulations ya'll!

The Good Life said...

Congratulations! your little guy is adorable! Hope you recover well! I wish I could come see him in person. Give him loves from me. xoxoxo

Natalie said...

CONGRATS!!!! He is adorable!

lis said...

Yay! He is here!! Congrats!

snaylorfam said...

Juliann he is so cute. I am glad to see you are both healthy and happy. Congratulations to the whole family.
The Naylors

Grammie Norie and Poppy Vern said...

All Our Love to the whole family...he's just darling...he has the best ever big sister and big brother, they can teach him every thing he needs to know (-:
Warmest hugs ever!!! Love, Aunt Norie oxoxoxox

April Bishop said...

I'll just add one more, Congratulations! Nicely done!

Jen H said...

Congratulations! I am so glad he finally made his apprearance.

Nicole said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that picture of you and the new baby! You look soooo good after just giving birth. I might even call you a brat but I don't know your emotional status and don't want to make you cry. :D Love you!!