Saturday, June 6, 2009

Isn't he handsome?

We decided to name him Adam Willis. We had planned on naming him Luke, but as soon as he was born, all I could think of was Adam. Willis is after my grandpa Willis Thomas. He's such a sweet little boy.


Funny story, On Monday I was taking Claire to school and she said, "Mom, let's talk about all the things we can do with new baby. I can sing to him, help change his diaper, help you burp him...(it kept going)...but Mom, Ian can give the baby underdogs cause he LOVES giving underdogs."-Underdogs! Like in the swing! I'd better watch Ian a little more closely than I thought.

7 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations Juliann and Rob! He's so handsome! You guys make the cutest kids.

Grammie Norie and Poppy Vern said...

What a strong handsome name...I'm sure Grandpa is very proud! Warmest hugs and kisses to everyone♥ Love, Aunt Norie oxoxox

Jen H said...

He is very handsome! Congratulations!! and job well done!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristian Nordin said...

Oh, he is so beautiful. Congrats!

Nicole said...

The funny things kids say. I can actually hear Claire's voice echo in my ears as I read that. TOO adorable.

Love the name by the way! He IS a handsome little boy. Congratulations!!!

max fam said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute, I mean handsome. I am sooo jealous that you are not pregnant anymore. I hope eveything went well and you are surviving 3 kids.