Thursday, July 16, 2009

Claire's Birthday excitement


I failed to blog about Ian's noggin. On Claire's b-day we had an overlap in grandma's, that's right, 2 grandma's in New Hampshire! Lucky for one of them, her name will be withheld. Unlucky for the other one, she might get blamed. Ian was attacked by the [cursed] minivan and a Grandma on Claire's birthday. Made for an exciting day. But he got ice cream out of the deal. Being the stubborn woman I am, I decided I didn't want to spend the rest of the day in the ER so instead of getting some much needed stitches we had a DR friend come over and glue his head shut. And it only cost me a batch of goodies. (well, someday Steph I will bring them over before eating all of them!)


3 comments:

Rachel DeFreese said...

Sadly, this is just the beginning of all these mishaps- I miss you too, Jules! I think Sean and I are going to take you up on your offer for Thanksgiving.... if that is okay still. I need to move out there first to solidify things, so after September 1st, I may know better about work and school schedules. I would love love to meet up with you and your family!

Grammie Norie and Poppy Vern said...

Wow, Ian lasted until his ripe old age to have not been stitched up yet. Travis was 2 and visiting Aunt LuLu in San Pedro, on the way we stopped by the pier and there in a little candy shop Travis had his first encounter with a formica counter top...three stitches later and Otter Pop he was good to go. Thank goodness for little boys!!!
Love you and miss you all, Aunt Norie oxoxoxox

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

2 grandmas on 1 birthday! What a deal! And a DR Friend who works for goodies!?!? What a steal! Thanks for bloggin...'bout the noggin! ;P