3 years ago
Monday, July 20, 2009
If you build it, they will come!
Rob's uncle Mark helped me get started on building this sweet picnic table for the kids. It's a little too tall and needs to be taken down a bit more to be closer to they're size, but all in all, I think I did an okay job. Thank goodness Rob was so patient watching me and letting this be MY project.
Posted by Rob and Juliann at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
wow sister!! you are amazing. this week as we have been getting ready to go home i remembered how you are a pro at changing your oil... wish i could have surprised matt while he was at class. but i'm not so brave.
Very good. I'm still trying to get John to be patient so I can have MY very own project too. I should have taken advantage of him being out of town last week:)
Awesome Jules! I am way impressed!!!
We (me and Mark) think you should leave it as it is. The kids will grow and then it will be too short if you cut it down.
That is awesome! Great job!
Oh My your Uncle Vern and I are very impressed with you building skills...I feel a home business brewing in the shadows...
Post a Comment