2 years ago
Monday, July 20, 2009
Prince Charming
Sorry for all the blog posts. Keep scrolling for more fun. Adam is sleeping and the others are electronically sedated so I have time. Here is Ian being Mr. Incredible and helping me move wood to make another picnic table. He LOVES it when I tell him how strong he is and he will try and lift ANYTHING when he's feeling strong. What a man.
Posted by Rob and Juliann at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I love all the posts, that picnic table is adorable, thanks for sharing such cute pictures.
What a great project!! You rock girl!
What an excellent, strong little man! Too cute!
he is a little prince charming-precious little one! i miss him and claire and adam-and you and rob-
OK... I just reread what cracked me up. When you said your kids were "electronically sedated"! HA. Also, the Mr. Incredible bit was funny too. You can tell Ian really likes that. Your kids are pfuddy!
Post a Comment