Monday, September 14, 2009

KINDERGARTEN!


Okay, well Thursday was the first day, but some of us are slow. Claire LOVES kindergarten! She loves her teacher, her classroom and today was her first day riding the BUS! She was SO excited about it. Who knew the bus could be SO much fun?

5 comments:

Becca said...

Dude, a kid in kindergarten?? Someone's getting old . . . :) She's adorable!

Brenda Sue said...

I agree... Claire is a beautiful girl! I can see you in her and I can also see a lot of that Pelton look in her too! Cute cute cute!!

Cathy Bloom said...

yeah-thank you-adorable!

Grammie Norie and Poppy Vern said...

Oh my cute-ness!!! Kindergarten..wow how time flies..I can remember when you started school, you were just as excited!! Congrats Mommy and Daddy you have both graduated to the next stage of parenthood! Both of you will be wonderful room parents.
It's the best...have a blast!!

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

OMC! I love the collage of "Claire-istic Moments!" What a sweet girl! What's she going to be for Halloween this year?... I can't wait to see what you "whip up"!!