Monday, September 21, 2009

The newest love of my life

I LOVE his sleepy little eyes.
I know this is a perfect position to get vomit in my mouth, luckily it hasn't happened to me yet.

I adore babies. Rob laughs at me because when are kids are toddlers, he has had to convince me to have another. Then when these sweet babies arrive, I am just twiter-paited(in love) and wanting another right away! (No this isn't an announcement, I'm in love, NOT crazy)

I LOVE ADAM! He is a wonderful little buddy. I LOVE spending time with him. He is so happy when ever he is getting my attention (and alot of times he's happy without my attention) I wish I could just stare at him and play with him all day. He goes with me every where I go. He's my little buddy. Every time I walk by him he smiles and coos at me. Every time I unbuckle him from [which ever] contraption I have him in, he kicks his legs and smiles at me and is just so excited to be picked up.


My heart is SO full of love for this little boy. He came straight from Heaven to me. For me to love and care for. I miss him when he sleeps and I wish I could see every smile he makes and hold him all day everyday. I wish I could keep him 3 months old forever.

6 comments:

Cathy Bloom said...

yep-know the feelings-thats why you keep having them!! nothing is better!

Lori said...

What a sweet boy! I wish I could meet him.

Karen said...

For me, the more I had, the more I loved being alone with them during the night! It was the only uninterrupted time I got to spend with those little lovies! Keep the pictures coming!! He is darling! I got the package. Thanks! I'd forgotten about those clothes. I'll send you the postage back. xoxo

Ward-a-Loo's said...

I agree! I just LOVE baby age! They are the best and he is just cute enough to eat!

Stephanie said...

You miss him when he sleeps?

Minus that part I believe the rest of the post 100% because you are a great mom(to toddlers and babies) and he is so dang cute.

Nicole said...

He is at the BEST age and that little boy LOVES ME! How cool is that?? Can I have a turn?