Okay so you will have to use your imagination and pretend that a skunk is Templeton the rat, but a woman can only do so much. Rob is being Zuckerman and I am Fern. Happy Halloween!
2 years ago
Okay so you will have to use your imagination and pretend that a skunk is Templeton the rat, but a woman can only do so much. Rob is being Zuckerman and I am Fern. Happy Halloween!
Posted by Rob and Juliann at 12:03 PM
Labels: I love this Family
7 comments:
I think the rat is totally Templeton! You are amazing!
So cute! I love it! Very creative. Claire is SO cute and SO big!
Again, you ROCK! Your ability to create these costumes astounds me. They could only be improved upon by having Grandma and Grandpa there to go with them!!
dang cute!!
Clever costumes! Did you make Claire's? I was thinking about having both kids be spiders next year, I just love Claire's tutu - details please!!
I did make Claire's costume. I just sewed together felt, inside-ed it out and stuffed it. Then sewed it to another felt piece on her back that also had ties to go around her arms.
you never cease to amaze me....I am already looking forward to next year's costumes!
Post a Comment