The following is more for my own personal journaling benefit. Don't say I didn't warn you!
Since Adam only woke up once last night (yes, that IS a GREAT improvement) I was FILLED to the brim with milk this morning. I dust off (not really, it WAS sanitary) my breast pump and plop down on the couch. Soon 2 small people are very interested in what was going on. Ian wants to help with the pump and Claire has 20 questions about breasts. Then following was heard,
Claire-Mom, when am I going to get breasts? When I'm 6 or 7?
Mom-More like when you are 12 or 13.
Claire-(giggling) 12! (turning to Ian) IAN, when I am 12 I'm going to have BREASTS!
Ian-Dat's good Qwaire, I'w have bweasts too!
Claire-(totally sympathetically) Ian, I'm so sorry, you will never have breasts.
2 years ago

9 comments:
That is so cute! Ian don't feel bad!
Ok so I am now rolling on the floor holding my sides.
More pictures please of all my greatniece and nephews..
Aunt Linda
Wow, that's hilarious! Poor little guy . . :)
ohhh--juliann! that is hysterical!!
Since I only pump....(naughty babies here) we used to get lots of conversations like that..now it is common place for mom to plop down on the couch and go topless for about 20 minutes.
That is SUPER funny!
Funny kids!
Haha!! i love that!
WHY is the breast pump so fascinating in action? So funny
Post a Comment