Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My buddy and me!



Adam is starting to get way more fun. He rolls everywhere he needs to go. He's ALMOST sitting up on his own. He turned 6 months last Wednesday. It makes me sad to see him getting older. I want to keep him LITTLE!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Six months!?!? CRaZy! Where does time go?... LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair... Grrr baby, verry grrr!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much his facial features have changed since I went there. He is looking older. Tell him to stop growing. I tried that with Austin, but it hasn't worked yet.

Becca said...

So cute! He is such a stud (and you're lookin pretty hot too!) :)

Karen said...

Gotta kiss those cheeks!!! Adam's are cute too!

Carla and crew said...

I want to know who takes these amazing pix of you and the boy! Very nice job!

tanya said...

I want to reach right into the picture and hold that sweet little man and kiss those adorable cheeks. I wish they stayed so little. Jackson is already 16 months!