Definitely Claire, Ian, Adam (and I thought that before I saw the previous comment, I swear to you!!). Do I get extra credit for recognizing that old bear too?
Rob says you DO get extra credit for spotting the old bear. And really, I tried to put them in the Adam, Ian, Claire order but I'm retarded. You both win a big wet kiss from Adam.
10 comments:
Claire, Ian, Adam! Do I win a prize?
Definitely Claire, Ian, Adam (and I thought that before I saw the previous comment, I swear to you!!). Do I get extra credit for recognizing that old bear too?
Rob says you DO get extra credit for spotting the old bear. And really, I tried to put them in the Adam, Ian, Claire order but I'm retarded. You both win a big wet kiss from Adam.
I will take extra credit points and then give them back to you and Rob, cause DANG girl, you make CUTE kids!
claire-ian and adam-grandma knows!! and i am so glad you still have "teddy" from grandpa thomas!!
We have the same outfit! I didn't put my son into it though. I made a 'who's who?' collage of my kids, Vikash only got 2/8 right.
Ahhhhhhhh....It's a good thing you're coming for a visit!! xoxoxo
Hey, that's a cute blanket in the last picture. Someone awful crafty must love you guys :-)
Claire, Ian, Adam. Okay, so nice thinking with the same pink sleeper!!
Post a Comment