I believe in supporting all lemonade stands that I drive by... I want people to do the same for my kids. Yours are adorable. I'd probably have to give them a cuteness bonus... :)
What stinkin cute kids you guys make :) Miss them so much! Tell them to save me a glass, k?
If I passed this stand I'd be broke! So excited for Thanksgiving!
So cute! :) Your kids are adorable!!! :)
where's their TIP jar!?!? UGH! SOO adorable!... it's that good jewish blood in them... I'll buy 100 please!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I believe in supporting all lemonade stands that I drive by... I want people to do the same for my kids. Yours are adorable. I'd probably have to give them a cuteness bonus... :)
What stinkin cute kids you guys make :) Miss them so much! Tell them to save me a glass, k?
If I passed this stand I'd be broke! So excited for Thanksgiving!
So cute! :) Your kids are adorable!!! :)
where's their TIP jar!?!? UGH! SOO adorable!... it's that good jewish blood in them... I'll buy 100 please!!!
Post a Comment