I feel like I got SO lucky with Rob. I really didn't know him when we got married. We MET Feb 21, 2001 and were engaged June 21, 2001, then married in August. As much as I thought I knew him, I didn't. I knew he was a good LDS boy, he was smart and I loved him and really, that's about it. I had NO idea he was SO easy to get along with. I had NO idea he would bend over backwards to make me smile when I am sad. I had NO idea he would be such a calm man under pressure. I had NO idea he would be such a wonderful Dad. I had NO idea I would be a better person just for being married to him.
The past 9 years have been the BEST of my life. I just hope the next 50 are just as good.

7 comments:
they will be wonderful years!!!
that is so sweet! We are glad you acted on faith!
Wow, 9 years! I can't believe its been that long. . . it seems just like yesterday (well maybe a little longer than that), when Rob introduced you to Karrie and I at a picnic down at BYU. The good old days:) I think Rob is pretty lucky to have you!!!
Congratulations! You guys are a great little family.
I agree. You are perfect for each other! It was great seeing you at the reunion.
Hey Juliann, I found your blog today, and decided to take a "peak"! Your kiddos are so cute! Glad you guys are all doing well!
I loved reading what you said, Juliann, and I love you and Rob. I'm so happy that you're so happy.
Post a Comment