Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Fall!


I LOVE fall in New England! The cool air is a welcome relief from the hot sticky summer. The trees turn and my FAVORITE school starts! School has kept our family very busy for the past month. We miss Claire during the day but she comes home with all sorts of new knowledge I could never teach her. Ian is also in preschool 3 times a week and I LOVE spending a little bit of time just with Adam.

Someday I will have time for all the things I want to do. But for now, I am loving being the Mom.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

WHO took this picture!?!? The lighting is spectacular... a the subjects are even better!!

Karen said...

What a happy little face. Just when I think I see Ian in him, you give us this picture which I think looks more like Claire. I need to come and check it out in person!!

Lisa said...

Awesome, awesome picture!