Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I LOVE Readers Digest!

Couples in the U.S. who can answer 3 questions tend to be wealthier than those who can't, Says Readers Digest

1. If the chance of getting a disease is 10% how many people out of 1000 would be expected to get the disease?

2. If five people all have the winning numbers in the lottery, and the prize is $2 million, how much will each of them get?

3. You have $200 in a savings account. The account earns 10% interest per year. How much would you have in the account at the end of the two years?

I passed. Whew.

3 comments:

Carla and crew said...

I passed too, so how come I'm not rich?

Karen said...

Rich isn't always counted in money, darn!! It was easy for all us tithe payers to figure out :)

Anonymous said...

And I LOVE you!