Tuesday, March 15, 2011

10 Years


This year in August will mark 10 years of Rob and I being married. But more importantly on February 21, 2001 we met. Every year we make a point to celebrate that day. This year, for our special anniversary, Rob spent it at home with the kids and I WENT ON A CRUISE!



It was AWESOME! My MIL, 2 SIL's and 2 BFF's took a 7 day eastern Caribbean cruise. We ate, drank (D. Coke of course,) lounged, played and laughed all without kids!

Highlights include, crawling out of a bar in a dress, being chased by 2 foot iguanas, swimming with hundreds of fish, going sailing with the only sober people on the boat being me and the captain, throwing my sweet MIL and myself off a scooter, going to a beach then realizing people were NAKED!! And eating seafood at almost every meal.

I missed my kids and husband, but more importantly, I was SUPER EXCITED to come home and be the mommy again.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I think we should do it again for your 15th anniversay. Every 5 years?? Girls only???

Carla and crew said...

I want to hear about crawling out of a bar in a dress! Everything else you mentioned seemed perfectly normal to me!