Monday, June 30, 2008

Love/Hate relationship



I love the sandbox. The kids LOVE it. When we have other kids over, they love to play in it. After a long morning of being inside, they LOVE to dig, throw(when they know I'm not looking) and eat the sand. And the best part is, they play SO nicely together...until Ian throws it in Claire's face.

I hate sand. It get's all over the house. No matter how much I shake the kids off, it is in their hair, in Ian's diaper and in clothes.

4 comments:

Jess and Jared said...

We have a water table that you have one side for water and one side for sand. We haven't tried the sand part yet because of the reasons you listed.... but it may be worth it to keep the kids happy... What's your final verdict?

Sara said...

Sand "for the love of it," right?

Tegan said...

O yes I have to agree!! I love it but hate it so much because of how it gets all over EVERYTHING!!!

lis said...

amen. Kudos to you for even having a sand box.